The home of the NFTL team the Indianapolis Colts, the Lucas Oil Stadium has a lot to offer in terms of food, both within the stadium itself and in the outer areas.
The stadium- located in Indianapolis, Indiana- is a multipurpose venue that not only hosts football games, but also other sporting events such as basketball and soccer tournaments and events such as concerts.
As is expected from a venue that has so much to offer for entertainment, the food choices are pretty vast.
From hot dogs to pizza to Philly cheesesteaks, there is sure to be something for everyone visiting the Lucas Oil Stadium.
With that in mind, let’s take a closer look at exactly what you will get to keep you well-fed during your time at the stadium.
Concessions At Lucas Oil Stadium
There are more than 160 portable and permanent concession stands throughout the Lucas Oil Stadium, all of which accept major credit cards and are accessible.
You can also get large print menus, available upon request. You can check out the Concourse Level maps at the stadium itself for the exact locations.
As well as general concessions and concourse foods, there are also slightly different kinds of foods available in the suites at the Lucas Oil Stadium, including the following:
- Spicy Fried Cauliflower Wings: For a vegetarian and vegan-friendly take on wings, consider these tasty fried cauliflower wings, which are served with a smoked chili ranch sauce.
- Tuna Niçoise Salad: A seared yellowfin tuna served with baby greens, blanched green beans, boiled fingerling potatoes, Kalamata olives, cucumber, and a hard-boiled egg. This dish also comes with a balsamic dressing, fresh cracked black pepper, and sea salt.
- Steak and Blue Sliders: A grilled sirloin strip steak with black pepper, served with red onion jam and Stilton flan.
- Pork Belly Corn Fritters: Served with a delicious Indiana whiskey honey mustard sauce, this dish features diced and crispy pork belly with Kohlrabi slaw.
- Hoosier Fried Chicken Sandwich: A crispy and tender chicken sandwich that is finished off with a cheddar pimento spread, fried green tomatoes, and a baked brioche bun, served chilled.
- Colts Club Sandwich: The official sandwich for the Colts features crispy prosciutto, carved turkey, creamy brie cheese, oven-roasted tomatoes and locally made apple butter served on ciabatta bread.
Classic Food At Lucas Oil Stadium
Here are some of the classic foods that you are able to experience at the concessions at Lucas Oil Stadium:
- HotBox Pizza: The HotBox Pizzas are the official pizzas of the Indianapolis Colts, replacing Papa John’s. These HotBox Pizzas can be found throughout the stadium, including bar and lounge areas such as the West Club Lounge and the Faegre Drinker Club.
- Chicken Tender Baskets: Baskets of crispy chicken tenders are a popular concourse food in the stadium.
- Veggie Chicken Tenders: Served with a choice of barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, or honey mustard, these tenders are made from Incogmeato Chik’nTenders.
- Burger Baskets: These baskets feature premium beef alongside lettuce, tomato, and fries. This is classic stadium fare that is sure to be the go-to for a fair amount of stadium visitors.
- Grilled Chicken and Bacon Ranch Basket: Tender chicken that has been flame grilled and is served with bacon slices, lettuce, tomato, and ranch dressing, all served in a whole wheat bun.
- Buffalo Chicken Totchos: Tater tots that have been fried until nice and crisp, finished off with crumbled bacon, buffalo sauce, green onions, and a creamy queso cheese sauce.
- The Colt’s Kids Meal: This meal for kids comes with apple slices, a Kayem hot dog, and string cheese. There are also some cool additions to the meal that are sure to keep kids happy, including a mascot souvenir soft drink and a special Colts armband.
You’ll also find local suppliers that have their products available in the suites. This includes the following:
- My Sugar Pie: Bakery and Pastries
- Cute as a Button: Cookies
- Just Pop In!: Popcorn
- Ghyslain Boutique: Candy
- Nicey Treat: Ice Cream
- The Flying Cupcake: Cupcakes
And many more!
Restaurants Near Lucas Oil Stadium
If you don’t find anything to your liking in the stadium itself, there are plenty of places to eat in the general area, including:
- Connors Kitchen + Bar: Located in downtown Indianapolis- not far from the stadium itself- this restaurant offers breakfast- such as omelets, breakfast burritos and scrambled egg tacos-, lunch- including Caesar salad and smoked chicken wings- and dinner- with dishes such as macaroni and cheese, fish tacos and southern fried chicken.
- Harry and Izzy’s: This classic restaurant is also a short journey to the Lucas Oil Stadium and features a wide variety of food from meatballs to calamari to toasted ravioli.
- St Elmo Steakhouse: For all things steak, the St Elmo’s Steakhouse is an excellent choice of restaurant that is close to the stadium.
- High Velocity: This sports bar offers contemporary American fare alongside hand-crafted cocktails and local draft beers, all within walking distance of the stadium.
How Much Does Food Cost At Lucas Oil Stadium?
Let’s look at a few prices of the food within the stadium:
- Burger Baskets: $10
- Chicken Tender Baskets: $9
- HotBox Pizza: $9.50
- Veggie Chicken Tenders: $10
- Grilled Chicken and Bacon Ranch Basket: $12
- Buffalo Chicken Totchos: $9
- The Colts Kids Meal: $8
- Spicy Fried Cauliflower Wings: $4
Can You Bring Food Into Lucas Oil Stadium?
You cannot bring outside food into the stadium.
What Restaurants Are Inside Lucas Oil Stadium?
You can find samplings from local restaurants within the stadium, including HC Tavern +Kitchen, Harry & Izzy’s, Cobblestone, and St. Elmo’s Steakhouse.
How Much Does Beer Cost At Lucas Oil Stadium?
You can get most premium and domestic beers at the stadium from between $8 to around $9.75
Can You Bring Outside Beverages Into Lucas Oil Stadium?
Much like food, you are unable to bring any food or drink into the stadium. However, exceptions can be made for guests with special dietary or medical needs.
If you enjoyed this post, you might enjoy our article on ‘NRG Stadium – Houston Texans – Food Options‘.
- What Is A Balk In Baseball? - March 10, 2023
- What Martial Art Has The Strongest Kicking Technique? - March 1, 2023
- What Is Whip In Baseball? - February 20, 2023